When is this day celebrated? February 27
What is this day? National She’s The B.O.S.S. Day celebrates Business Owners Steadfast and Strong, by way of saying thank you for promoting personal and professional development in entrepreneurship. Being a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and B.O.S.S. is hard when juggling everyday life and an entrepreneurial dream, so give them a break.
Here are some awesome traits of being a good B.O.S.S. according to our sources:
- An awesome B.O.S.S. maintains balance in their personal and professional lives.
- An awesome B.O.S.S. encourages a sense of community, making room for family and business.
- An awesome B.O.S.S. cultivates and stimulates creative thinking.
- An awesome B.O.S.S. welcomes an open environment for voicing concern and frustration.
- An awesome B.O.S.S. endorses career development for their employees.
- An awesome B.O.S.S. will lead effectively and execute efficient meetings.
- An awesome B.O.S.S. creates constructive growth opportunities.
- An awesome B.O.S.S. practices good time management.
- An awesome B.O.S.S. build take charge initiatives that motivate employees to strive for more.
- An awesome B.O.S.S. understands that happiness in the workplace produces productive results.
- An awesome B.O.S.S. inspires people to be responsible for their actions and roles.
Who created this day? This day was founded by She’s The B.O.S.S. Enterprises in July 2019.
How should this day be celebrated? Show appreciation to a B.O.S.S., Business Owner Steadfast and Strong today, by supporting their vision and dreams. Compliment and even thank them for their efforts in making a change in society! Make it your goal to keep a B.O.S.S. motivated to succeed. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the services of others, so let your boss know you are part of the team. Share pictures of successful moments or an event as well as, posting a copy of an inspirational quote or gift you gave a B.O.S.S. on Social Media.